needs a beginning
Help us develop guidelines for your profession.
Who can become a VARD-member?
Everyone who meets our statutory requirements can become a member. You can either make an application or wait for our invitation on the basis of the recommendation of VARD-members. You can become a member if you
- are a member of a supervisory board, advisory board or administrative board of directors on the date of application,
- have been a member of a supervisory board in the past 12 months,
- are executive board in a company that is oriented towards the capital market for at least 5 years,
and soon also if you
- have the “Supervisory Board Certificate of the GermanBoardAcademy by “Deutsches Corporate Governance Institut” or
- are recommended by at least 3 VARD-members.